Saturday, January 26, 2013

Procrastination

Things I have done today aside from write my memo for law school:


  • clean my apartment
  • get up every 10 minutes for a snack
  • watch 2 movies on TV
  • watch a 3 hour Friends marathon
  • watch some cat videos on YouTube
  • open Microsoft Word, decide to take a break.
  • stare at Facebook like I actually cared about everyone's awkward personal life rants
  • read twitter for literally 2 hours
  • Write the headings for every memo section. Progress!
  • go on every Tumblr with memes about law school or funny things in general
  • Go back on Facebook and pretend to care some more about people's awkward personal life rants
  • pretend to care about doing my taxes for 30 seconds
  • realize my mom will do them for me and stop caring
  • Write a sentence on my memo. Clearly this deserves a break.
  • go back on Facebook and change my profile picture after thoroughly stalking myself for an hour
  • change my Twitter picture and theme
  • Change it back
  • Change it again
  • Watch Fashion Police
  • go to Applebees and order take out because I already ate all the food in my kitchen today
  • Come back and go on Skype instead of reading for my memo
  • Open Blogger, realize that people actually occasionally read what I have to say
  • be amazed for a few minutes
  • decide this would be more fun than actually writing my memo
  • start panicking because I haven't written my memo
  • convince myself its cool because I have 4 more days
  • Hey, I have headings and a few sentences. Progress!
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment